Before opting for any irrigation system one person should consider some points before because we are taking major decision for the growth of plants, In my consideration, you should keep certain points in your mind:-
- Strong – I have found that nowadays many irrigation systems existed in the market which tempted to be strong, in the actual situation they are made with L.D.P.E Material. So always check the Accessories associated with the material, it should be quality marked with authorized government authorities, and pipes of Irrigation should be HDPE.
- Portable- Technology playing a major role in the field of agriculture which thereby makes the farmers do choices, farmers want the system which takes less time to implement in the field and can be carried out easily.
- U.V. Coated – Our Irrigation System lies in the field in direct sunlight and every material has its max capacity to render the direct sunlight till the optimum time, So the material of irrigation system should be UV Coated, it will long last.
- Cost-Effective – Every Person wants the best quality at less price, according to me the things which are associated with your business(farming). You should remember – “Good Quality with Worth Price”. I think if you are wise then you can understand the point…
- Weight of the product – Product weight should not be as much as you have to take the help of 5 – 6 persons, every time. It should be light in weight so you can independently work on it.
If your Irrigation System containing these point then its sounds to the best irrigation system in the world…
I am also the farmer and I am using the V.K. Rain Irrigation System it is strong portable UV coated cost-effective and weight of the product, due to which I consider V.K. Rain Irrigation System best irrigation system in the world If you want one you can go to the Amazon or to their website. It’s my only recommendation rest is your choice……..